This was one of the worst experiences that I have ever had with any company!We went with them because we didn't have very much money.

We had our things in storage for 8 months and everything came out with mold and ruined our sofa and several other things because of a hole and leak in the roof. I took photos of the hole, the mold on our furniture and the rat problem. They denied any responsibility even going so far tell my insurance company that there was not a leak just a hole to the another unit. They ruined our furniture, cost us $2,000.00 in replacement and paying their monthly fee, and got our renters insurance claim turned down because they refused to admit that their storage units BLOW!!!!

They were also the rudest and meanest people you will ever meet. I filed a claim with the BBB and fought them for two months and lost time and money!!

Do NOT use LEBCO Lock and Storage!!!!!You will regret it!

Had an Experience with Lebco Lock And Storage?

Comments

Lebco storage

Have never had any problems

sometimes it is the you present a problem, it should be in a business manner, in reading this persons writing you can tell

that there business manner is not there

to customer #660123

Clearly this individual does not speak English. I can't believe that they are criticizing me. I never said that I was a business person simply a customer who got ripped off by Lebco Store and Lock in Lebanon, Ohio!